Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kring In Talks To Make A Final Heroes Miniseries

Word on the sci-fi grape vine is that Heroes could be given a miniseries to conclude the programme properly, after it was axed by NBC in May (Boo!).

Talking to TV Guide, Tim Kring said he is to undergo talks with NBC bosses regarding how to wrap up the series.

If all goes to plan, the miniseries will pick up a year after the season four finale and will see Claire (Hayden Panettiere) as the spokesperson for people with super powers.

Kring said, "I've spoken with everyone. They're all eager to participate." There’s no doubt about that - many of the Heroes cast have come out in support of the miniseries including Heroes actor, Greg Grunberg.

Greg, who played Matt Parkman in series, told Entertainment Weekly; “I hope [there's a wrap-up movie], but you know better than I do that financially it might be impossible to do. There are a lot of actors, we're all tied to a contract. I hope that we can work it out. I mean, I'm certainly willing to come back and I think everybody is. I've talked to everybody and everybody really wants to wrap this up."

Our fingers are crossed with you, Mr Kring and Mr Grunberg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment