Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Look: Twilight, The Graphic Novel

The nice people at Entertainment Weekly have been kind enough to give Twilight fans a sneak peek at the upcoming comic book version of the Geeky Girls' favourite vampire romance.

Stephenie Meyer was involved in the storyboarding for the novel, penned and illustrated by Young Kim, and said of the version: "It takes me back to the days when I was writing Twilight. It’s been a while since I was really able to read Twilight; there is so much baggage attached to that book for me now.

"Reading Young’s version brought me back to the feeling I had when I was writing and it was just me and the characters again. I love that."


We've included a first glimpse at the cover, as well as a preview of one of it's pages below.

Get more on Twilight: The Graphic Novel and read the full Q&A with Stephenie here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment