Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Orlando Bloom Returns As Legolas?

Not many men could pull off green tights, a long blonde wig and pointy elf ears - but Orlando Bloom isn't most men. So we're thrilled to bits to hear that the actor would consider reprising his Lord Of The Rings role for the upcoming adaptation of The Hobbit.

Orlando revealed to MTV News that he's been in touch with Peter Jackson about playing Legolas Greenleaf in the prequel.

"I shot an e-mail to Pete and I said, 'You know, if you want me to don the blond wig and pointy ears again, I'd be honoured to do it'," he said.

When asked what the response had been, Orlando joked: "He said - funnily enough - 'Well, we'll see'. They're very, very hush-hush," adding
: "It's Guillermo Del Toro's movie and I'm a huge fan of that man. He's obviously going to take his own idea of it, but I'm excited for that movie. I think it's going to be great."

0 comments:

Post a Comment