Friday, April 23, 2010

R Patz Torn Between Music And Acting

As if R Patz isn't satisifed enough with being Britain's no. 1 heart throb, actor, model, producer and having the beautiful and talented Kristin Stewart by his side, he still feels there's something missing!

The 23 year old is a keen musician and plans to release an album in the future. He states "I haven't been able to do my music for ages. I can't concentrate on two things at once. I don't even listen to music when I'm working on a movie".

Being amongst R Patz biggest fans, we know he plays guitar and piano, so we're desperate to know if he'll play an instrument in his own music. He also sang on two of the Twilight tracks 'Never Think' and 'Let Me Sign'. We can't wait to hear what he's going to release. If we hear anything more we'll let you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive